- The Beast must buy? Fear and loathing in the Symbian shareholdings
- Nokia and IBM update the Communicator with Wi-Fi
- Can a phone have too many hinges?
- Symbian releases real-time, one-chip OS
- UI wars 'tore Symbian apart' - Nokia
- Siemens touts 'Push to Flirt'
- T-Mobile spearheads university WLAN project
- Venture capitalists mob Cannes bandwagons
- Nokia's new Communicator - who needs it?
- Intel promises all-singing, all-dancing 3G phone
- Danger's new gizmo - exclusive er, sketch
- WayFinder, GPS done right, preps for US launch
- Palmsource puts down its mark in the volume smartphone market
- Microsoft meets real world half-way
- Nvidia's phone chips as the camcorder, console killer
Smartphone wars over, Symbian and MS both lost?