Webcast For those of you managing desktop real-estate, we’ve got a treat – a live webcast that will show you how to reduce your costs, simplify your processes and save you time.
Hosted by Reg superstar Tim Phillips, this live seminar will demonstrate how to win the hearts and minds of your customer-base through well chosen management tools, along with techniques that promise to make IT Support look good to their customers.
You can join us right here.
Joining Tim on the couch is support industry expert Pete McGarahan, who will discuss how your organisation can leverage the virtual support model to improve your support centre performance, reduce operational costs and retain top technical talent
Virtual support centres — technical support centres and IT service desks that allow agents to be situated anywhere — deliver a number of significant benefits that impact both bottom and top-line financials for the organizations implementing them.
Business drivers for implementing a virtual support centre (VSC) model include:
• Reduced cost of operations
• Improved service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Improved employee satisfaction
We all know that the help desk support centre is constantly challenged with providing high-quality, seamless and immediate support to their customers, while maintaining flexibility, agility and a low operational cost structure. And, similarly, we know that the support centre is one of the most under-appreciated operations in the business.
This seminar, however, can help you correct that by enhancing front line support services and delivering quality returns that will impress your customers and lead to organizational benefits across the board.
Together, Tim and Pete will show you…
- Five strategies for quickly and effectively implementing a virtual support centre
- How to leverage remote support technology to build a successful virtual support centre
- How Citrix GoToAssist can give your team the tools it needs to deliver faster, more efficient support while streamlining operations and reducing costs
And much more besides.
The event kicks off at 3pm on September 24. We hope to see you there. ®