The security mistakes users make
Because you can't always be there for them
Live broadcast Social networks, local admins, unpatched software, missing USBs: the causes of security problems in your business are often not just the big stuff that tries to get inside the firewall, it's the little problems that are already on the inside.
On October 13th at 16:00 BST/11:00 EDT, our latest live Regcast questions-
- Could your traditional security architecture be solving the wrong problems?
- Would a new approach to your current security plug the gaps more efficiently?
- How much do we need to trust and train our users?
The Reg's Tim Phillips is joined by security specialist Mike Rothman from Securosis, Paul Zimski from security specialist Lumension, and Andy Buss from Freeform Dynamics, who will reveal the results of the latest Register reader research that addresses these security dilemmas.
If you can relate we’d love to hear your security experiences via our live Q&A.
Join us for this free event here. ®
- Black Hat
- Common Vulnerability Scoring System
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act
- Data Breach
- Data Protection
- Data Theft
- Digital certificate
- Identity Theft
- Kenna Security
- Palo Alto Networks
- Trusted Platform Module
- Zero trust