Mobile World Congress - MWC to its friends - takes place in Barcelona this week. It's the most important show for the mobile industry and is the launch pad for many of 2012's most important mobile and smartphone products.
So Reg Hardware today starts a week of dedicated mobile-centric coverage.
And not just news of the latest, hottest products - though there will be plenty of that - but also special App of the Week columns, plus features and reviews.
Check back here regularly - we'll be listing all our Mobile Week coverage below.
Mobile World Congress 2012 News
• Intel smartphones coming to the UK, France, China, India
• 41Mp MONSTER mobe shutters Nokia knockers
• Samsung punts smartphone with built-in projector
• Sony conjures up 'magic' Xperias
• Viewsonic risks Apple backlash with Android Phone 4S
• Panasonic invests smartphone with Eluga Power
• HTC stimulates
• RIM PlayBook price cut specials become standard
• Apple pledges 'something to see' at iPad 3 launch
• Asus peddles three-in-one smartphone, tablet, netbook
• Asus outs 1920 x 1280 Android ICS tablet
• Samsung selects UK as first to get next-gen tablet
• Samsung stretches 5in Galaxy Note phonetab to 10in
• Huawei pitches 'first ever' 10in quad-core tablet