This week is our year-end podcast spectacular... Your hosts Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela review the year in tech and chuck in some predictions for next year. They also have a chat with very special guests Brad O’Neill, CEO of TechValidate Software, and Peter Bell, general partner of Highland Capital Partners, who talks about some of the more interesting projects his firm has thrown money at, including the super-cool "better-than-Kinect" LeapMotion technology.
Speaking in Tech also launches its new Google+ community... because, well face it: Facebook just makes you feel silly...
This week we discuss…
- Ed and Sarah tie off Dell World
- New Google+ community for Speaking in Tech launches
- TechValidate continues to grow
- Party of the year: Bhava Communications / TechValidate VMworld Party
- The climate for venture capital and Highland Capital Partners in 2012
- The top tech stories of the year:
- Facebook IPO
- Apple/Google product launches
- Nicira acquisition by VMware - SDN became the instant buzz phrase
- Steve Jobs legacy
- HP’s recovery and Autonomy
- The fatigue phrase of the year
- Review of last year’s predictions
- Big 2013 Predictions
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links