We're distraught to report that thesp Lindsay Lohan has ignored a recent Twitter request for a few words on our Low Orbit Helium Assisted Navigator (LOHAN) mission - the audacious namesake ballocket initiative which will see her moniker written gloriously across the stratosphere.
No doubt Ms Lohan is a bit tied up at London's Playhouse Theatre, where's she's appearing in David Mamet’s Speed-the-Plow.
Despite expectations that Lohan's West End debut would be a theatrical crash-and-burn, the critics have been pretty kind. It remains to be seen if she'll return the favour with a quote in support of the British space programme. ®
More from the lovely LOHAN:
- You can find full LOHAN coverage right here.
- If you're new to LOHAN, seek out our mission summary for enlightenment.
- There are photos our our magnificent Vulture 2 spaceplane here, and detailed structural plans here.
- For your further viewing pleasure, we have all our photographic material stored on Flickr.
- Our LOHAN and Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) videos live on YouTube.
- We sometimes indulge in light consensual tweeting, as you can see here.