Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week we jump into Pay Pal and OpenStack, Nebula, Jay-Z's Tidal and Pure IPO speculation. Our special guest this week is Vaughn Stewart from Pure Storage.
This week we discuss...
- (1:10) New celebrity intro plug and Ed gets punked on April Fools Day
- (5:30) Amazon "Home Services" and Dash NOT an April Fools Joke
- (12:45) PayPal goes OpenStack
- (17:17) Nebula closes it's doors
- (22:20) Jay-Z's Tidal wave
- (30:38) Adam Carolla settles the "Lean Back" debate
- (33:30) Special guest Vaughn Stewart from Pure Storage
- (35:00) Pure IPO speculation
- (39:00) Employee poaching
- (46:00) "Beaver Fever"
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss