Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week we tackle the challenge of group think and tribes as well as Periscope winning the fight, Chambers stepping down as CEO and the potential for an EMC - HP mega merger.
This week we discuss...
- (1:30) Back from Vegas
- (3:30) Dell plus 4
- (4:00) Big losses in tech this week: Jeff Omstead and David Goldberg
- (9:00) 5 brainwashing tips… and the danger of tribes
- (18:00) Twitter steals the big Mayweather fight
- (22:30) Doubts about Twitter persist
- (26:40) Chambers steps down as Cisco CEO
- (29:00) HP and EMC mega-merger inevitable
- (32:49) Carly running for President on tech cred
- (34:55) What tech leader would make a good President?
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss