Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, Greg is busy at the Cisco Live event, while Sarah and Ed drive the podcast most admirably.
This week they review the Apple Worldwide Developer Conference (nothing much to see here, move along), the Apple Watch, software-defined noise (calling out the hype), Cisco (finally, the Internet of Everything is here, phew), and much, much more.
Special guest is Hans De Leenheer from TrendMiner.
This week we discuss...
- (1:30) WWDC: Where's the code?
- (6:14) Ed's Apple Watch review
- (9:15) Software-defined storage gets roughed up
- (15:35) Cisco secures the Internet of Everything
- (21:55) Ebola scares reality
- (28:40) Flashback: RCA Movie discs from the 80s
- (29:10) Special guest Hans De Leenheer from TrendMiner
- (33:50) Differences in Belgium and US startups
- (40:45) Belgium barbecue
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss
Sponsored: Ransomware has gone nuclear