This article is more than 1 year old
Speaking in Tech: Hello from Spiceworld – no, not THAT Spiceworld
Spiceworkers, selfie deaths, and a lack of terrible girlband pop
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week Ed and Sarah are in Austin for Spiceworks' annual convention – Spiceworld – where they discuss China, Citrix and selfie deaths, while digging deep into Spiceworks' culture with special guest Scott Abel, former CEO, co-founder and chief strategy officer.
This week, we discuss...
- (1:00) Ed and Sarah spice it up
- (1:55) China brings business and hacking to the US
- (6:25) Elliott strikes again: Citrix puts up the ‘For Sale’ sign
- (12:07) Aussie uses robot to stand in line for iPhone
- (15:05) Now you know: Selfie deaths outpace shark attacks
- (19:05) Flashback: Rock’em Sock’em Robots
- (20:05) Special guest Scott Abel from Spiceworks
- (24:07) The difference in the Spiceworks community
- (27:23) Brand and culture
- (38:58) Spiceworks product development
- (42:45) Scaling human resources
- (46:45) Spiceworks IT Concierge Service
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Subscribe through iTunes
Subscribe through Feedburner
Subscribe through Stitcher
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss