It's another wrapup of the week in tech hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, Ed, Sarah and Greg are all together to discuss EMC cuts, Lyft, Zuck's reacharound and SolidFire. Special guest this week is Jeramiah Dooley of SolidFire.
- (1:00) Rockin' the New Year
- (6:43) Remembering Ian Murdock of Debian
- (12:43) EMC announces cuts
- (13:54) “What would Chad say?”
- (16:14) Lyft snags some cash from GM
- (19:37) Zuck has a plan to go around Google
- (21:38) The Facebook IQ test
- (23:18) Flashback: Sega Genesis Commercial "Genesis Does"
- (25:10) Jeramiah Dooley of SolidFire
- (26:00) SolidFire’s solid exit
- (28:49) Mid-podcast hotel delivery service
- (29:34) Customer questions
- (32:29) Corporate culture
- (34:35) Dave Cahill and Skeletons
- (37:13) Riding that train…
- (39:32) Not a vExpert
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss