This week in El Reg's weekly techcast roundup, Sarah and Eddie chase down Pokémon, Ashley Madison, Privacy Shield and Theranos.
Their special guest this week is Michael Coté, Director of Technical Marketing at Pivotal to jump into the future of Platform as a Service (PaaS).
Here are the details…
- (1:00) Coffee with Coté on the coast
- (6:30) Hunting down Pokémon
- (17:19) Rebranding Ashley Madison with Polly
- (21:08) Safe Harbor reboot: Privacy Shield
- (25:53) Theranos thrashed
- (29:53) Flashing NetApp
- (33:00) FLASHBACK: Pokémon Commercial from 1998
- (33:30) Coté back in the Dell family
- (35:45) Developer advocates at Pivotal
- (41:50) The future of PaaS and Containers
- (45:49) No one really wants to be called PaaS anymore
- (52:02) How PaaS got a bad name
- (53:07) Hearing Coté
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools â€“ Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss