This week Greg returns to our weekly tech-cast just as one of the co-hosts has decided it is time to move on. This week we discuss private equity and HPE, Oracle and NetSuite, being “the man” and some tearful goodbyes.
- (1:00) The bitch is back
- (6:35) Podcast feedback
- (10:00) Getting hitched
- (16:37) Could private equity snag HPE?
- (20:12) Oracle scoops up NetSuite
- (22:26) Kaspersky wants to make you “the man”
- (26:16) XtremIO co-founder making changes
- (28:50) Goodbye: One of the hosts is leaving
- (34:21) The exit interview
- (42:00) Finding a podcast host replacement: Podcast Idol
- (44:44) Final goodbyes
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss