Webcast It’s hard to find an IT decision maker or strategist who doesn’t dream of being able to deploy and manage applications without obliging the company’s administrators and developers to learn different environments and APIs.
Should you move from an on-premises or single-cloud strategy to a hybrid and multi-cloud environment to boost efficiency and lower costs? If so, what is the best combination of cloud platforms, and how do you avoid lock-in?
To find the answers, catch up on our recent webcast, where we invited Greg DeMichillie, Director of Developer Strategy at Google Cloud, and Mark Serdze, Director of Cloud Infrastructure at Trax, to talk to The Register’s Jon Collins about strategies for multi-cloud success. Topics included:
- The benefits of a hybrid or multi-cloud strategy.
- What you should know about cutting-edge technologies such as containerisation and serverless computing.
- What to consider when evaluating costs, ease of migration, security, and compliance.
- How to integrate tools, processes, and roles for more collaboration and innovation.
- Key market trends, such as advanced analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
To replay the webcast, just register right here.
Sponsored by Google Cloud